Friday, February 25, 2011

Nellieland in snow

This is the scene out my window today. . . The heavy flake clumps are falling faster and will soon morph into the dread RAIN. The optimist in me whispers, "Fret not, sign 'o spring." And it is, and after the deepest, whitest winter in many memories, we are all honing our spring sign-sighting senses to a razor's edge.

This is the news from my office today. . . After nearly a decade of sending a seasonal newsletter from Nellieland via e-mail, thanks to a growing list of recipients and spam filters, I can no longer send it out that way. I resist templatization of the simple, homey newsletter, so will, for now, be simply posting it under Nellie News on our website.
http://www.nervousnellies.com/nellies-news The Winter News is up, so check it out and look here from now on for our quarterly seasonal news.

No comments:

Post a Comment